- We at Velo are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information that you choose to transmit to us. We adhere to all requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you create an account with us online, register your VeloCard or contact our team via email or phone we may ask you for your personal details (including but not limited to your name and email address).
- We use your personal information to respond to you or to keep you updated about new services or promotions we may offer. We will only contact you about promotions and services if you have explicitly allowed us to while creating your account.
- We do not, and will not, sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details at any time.
- We will not transfer or transmit your information without first obtaining your consent.